Saturday, December 30, 2023

Welcome! 2024

2024 is coming!  
Is there anything special about 2024?  Or, everything about about every year is speial.

As usual,  we are anxious over certain issues, very much hopeful and happy over certain issues and worried over certain issues.  
The mood is different with different  people.  But for many it is only achieving/ surpassing last year's Target, or meeting yearly Target.  And the Hoop-la of Ear Year End Grand Finale Sales and The New Year Bonasa!  For the Corporates, it is entering the last Three months for Balancing better,  their operating Sheet!
For National leaders,  The RedSea/ Suez Crisis and disrupted supply chain management,  The Hamass- Israel, Ukrain ....
Astrologers are busy publishing the 
 New year Nakshathra Phas.   Once I was  eager to learn my Nakshathra Phala for the coming year from latest edion of Panchanga/Almanac. And we are fortunate that that the astrologers differ in a strong way on New Ganitham and Old Ganitham!  If according to one version,  the year refered is bad,  worry not! Go to the other version!  It will be good.

 What would be a common village man's hope/ doubt?  Shall we start getting  the Bharat Rice if  the New Year is born?  Oh! Kali Kalam! Thula Varsham, in the Month of Makaram !!??  (NE Rain even ln January!!??).  


Oh! my writing goes wild!  The topic is,  how would be my 2024?  What would I do?  How would I perform? Any new resolutions? Not at all!   Im got only plans,  the continuation of December. Do I have goals?  Yes!  Of course!  Always setting! correctiing!    One thing I am sure!  I don't  have any part to play in the Red sea/The Hamas/ the Ukraiin issues. And I will never waist my time learn deep into those subjects.  There are things that I can learn and do for myself!  For my family!  and for the little circle of my society!  I am trying learning deep and acting strong in such areas, which I can influence!!  

And to end the note,  Kalapurusha is about to bundle all that has happened in 2023 and store to the  vast, infinite data space of Viswa Mahacharitha!  
And he got fresh bundle!  A bundle of mysteries!  A bundle of wonders!! Which he will unveil one by one,  moment by moment, minute by minute,  day by day.....
I am eager,  I am fasinated!  what are there in store with him!
               
             WECOME 2024 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment